Saturday, September 20, 2008

Window views

Photos by Jannet Walsh
Here is the photo I took of Diocese of Orlando Bishop Thomas Wenski at Our Lady of the Springs Parish, Ocala, in Florida, on Aug. 31, 2006. It was the funeral Mass for the father of the Rev. Ronald E. Oser, parochial vicar at the time I made this photograph.


In 2005, I made a similar photo of the Rev. Marek Pytko, a visiting priest from Lubin, Poland and Professor of social communication and journalism, Catholic University of Lublin, Poland. This is the same college the late Pope John Paul II taught at earlier in his career.


Click hear to listen to the Litany of the Saints in Latin.

Click here to listen to the Litany of the Saints in English

I will have to see if I can make another photo at this same location!

No comments: