Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Peggy's Memorial



View Peggy's eight videos also here, click!



Also, I did not identify everyone, so if you know them, let me know at jannetwalsh@gmail.com. Thanks!

Link to view photos - click to view!


I will not die an unlived life.
I will not live in fear
of falling or catching fire.
I choose to inhabit my days,
to allow my living to open me,
to make me less afraid,
more accessible,
to loosen my heart
until it becomes a wing,
a torch, a promise.
I choose to risk my significance;
to live so that which came to me as seed
goes to the next as blossom
and that which came to me as blossom,
goes on as fruit.
- Dawna Markova

3 comments:

RickyLeary1008 said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical.........................................

如此的 said...

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.............................................

Tom Pringle said...

Peggy was awesome! The last time I saw her was about 4 months or so before she entered into the Heavenly Jerusalem. She was in excellent spirits. She always had a smile on her face and always brought a chuckle to everyone she was around by her unceasing jokes. May she rest in peace.