Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Peggy's Memorial



View Peggy's eight videos also here, click!



Also, I did not identify everyone, so if you know them, let me know at jannetwalsh@gmail.com. Thanks!

Link to view photos - click to view!


I will not die an unlived life.
I will not live in fear
of falling or catching fire.
I choose to inhabit my days,
to allow my living to open me,
to make me less afraid,
more accessible,
to loosen my heart
until it becomes a wing,
a torch, a promise.
I choose to risk my significance;
to live so that which came to me as seed
goes to the next as blossom
and that which came to me as blossom,
goes on as fruit.
- Dawna Markova

1 comment:

Tom Pringle said...

Peggy was awesome! The last time I saw her was about 4 months or so before she entered into the Heavenly Jerusalem. She was in excellent spirits. She always had a smile on her face and always brought a chuckle to everyone she was around by her unceasing jokes. May she rest in peace.